Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scrap paper - 3D little decos

Good morning!! Snowing outside again! How I wish to go up to the mountain! Hehe.

Every time when I go to craftstore I get stuck in the sticker aisle for long. They're so good to look at! Peeking into infinity. Peeking into a black hole. But most of the time I grab nothing from that aisle coz the stickers aren't cheap...

Here's another use of punched out shapes - can glue them together and make them 3D!! Tiny and cute ornaments. Good for cards, or other projects you're working on.

It would be awesome if we could have a paper crafters group and we could order stickers in large amount altogether.. Do let me know if you've heard of any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! What d'ya think? Your feedback is highly appreciated! :D