Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scan N Cut - how to make the mat sticky again without replacement

A while back I stopped using my Scan N Cut because the mat wouldn't stick anymore. Those mats are not cheap so I searched online to find a workaround to either clean the mat or make it sticky again. Luckily found below blog - the author used Zig 2-way glue to bring her Cricut mat back to life! I tried the same to my Scan N Cut mat, and it worked too! The trick is - don't apply it too thick or it'll be too sticky and will leave some residue on the mat. The glue is really strong.





http://imperfectlybeautifulms.blogspot.com/2010/02/make-your-cricut-cutting-mat-sticky.html

1 comment:

  1. Is it effective with Fabric or just paper?

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn! What d'ya think? Your feedback is highly appreciated! :D