Friday, February 21, 2014

Broken Glass

[Nerdy post warning]

I hoard beautiful things. From craft stores and daily life.

Yesterday we went to a welder's shop as the roll cage of the racecar needs to be relocated. There were 8 vehicles or so and one of them looked like Mater in the Pixar movie - Cars.


In front of the Mater there stood a broken windshield. My first face-to-face encounter with broken glass. I'd say the lines looked 3-dimensional (even though in maths line is considered 1-dimensional). It was so beautiful. The refraction reminded me of crystals/diamond but in broken glass there's something more than that. I believe that broken glass could be a great photography project (note to self).

Here's a web picture of broken glass from Google search.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! What d'ya think? Your feedback is highly appreciated! :D